System Requirements Summary
ProMDM is developed in Ruby on Rails platform, compatible with Windows or Linux web servers (IIS and Apache). For enterprise deplyoment we are recommending Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 platform for all ProMDM server components and PKI Services needed for MDM functionalities, however other platforms are also supported.
Server Operating System Support:
- Windows Server 2012 and R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Linux and Docker/NGINX
- Microsoft SQL 2012/2008 R2
- Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services, SCEP (NDES), CES and CES services (MS.WSTEP protocol)
- Any PKI that supports SCEP and WSTEP services like AD Web Certificate Services and Policy Services
- ProMDM has integrated SCEP RA services with support for Microsoft CA (CES and CEP) for issuing certificates
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Any LDAP compliant Directory
- Windows Azure Active Directory and ACS 2.0
- Microsoft ADFS
- Integration with any Identity solution that supports standards like WS-Federation, Oauth2 or OpenID Connect
ProMDM can be deployed on physical servers or virtual servers. We recommend deployment in virtual environment (Hyper-V, VMWare) with the following VM requirements.
|VM with remote database||CPU: 1 core
||CPU: 2 core or more
|VM with local SQL Express database||CPU: 2 core
||CPU: 4 cores
Please contact us for VM requirements for SaaS Cloud installations.