Nebula version is focused on MSPs who can install Nebula in their Cloud environment and provide MDM services to the customers. Nebula is technically flexible regarding OS, Web Server or Database requirements (Windows, Linux, Docker, MS SQL, Postgress, IIS, NGINX, etc.) so it easily implements in any infrastructure.
Nebula is developed in Ruby on Rails platform, compatible with Windows or Linux web servers (IIS and Apache). We are recommending Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 platform for all Nebula server components and PKI Services needed for MDM functionalities.
Server Operating System Support:
- Windows Server 2012 and R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Linux and Docker/NGINX
- Microsoft SQL 2012/2008 R2
- Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services, SCEP (NDES), CES and CES services (MS.WSTEP protocol)
- Any PKI that supports SCEP and WSTEP services like AD Web Certificate Services and Policy Services
- Nebula has integrated SCEP RA services with support for Microsoft CA (CES and CEP) for issuing certificates
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Any LDAP compliant Directory
- Windows Azure Active Directory and ACS 2.0
- Google Apps
- Microsoft ADFS
- Integration with any Identity solution that supports standards like WS-Federation, Oauth2 or OpenID Connect